SUPPORT OUR JUNIOR GOLF & CHARACTER EDUCATION PROGRAMS
Want to make a difference in the lives of young people? There are many ways you can support the mission of The First Tee and help us introduce the game of golf and its inherent values like honesty, respect and confidence, to kids and teens.
There are many areas where volunteers are needed; from helping with golf clinics and teaching life skills, to mentoring and tutoring in the Learning Center, to fundraising, to helping with various projects around the facility. Don’t miss out on your chance to make a difference.
First Tee in Knoxville executive staff will help place you in the volunteer area that best suits your interests. Volunteer opportunities include:
- Coaching Life Skills Experience Clinics at any of our locations
- Playing golf with participants on the last Wednesday of every month for our 2016 Paired Up for Nine Flyer
- Working The First Tee’s fundraising golf tournaments
Are you interested in volunteering? Contact Executive Director, Shawn Mauer at (865) 673-8584 or [email protected]
As you consider volunteering for our chapter, know that the safety of our kids is our first priority. Please read our Prevention Policies to see how we conduct programs and activities at our chapter.
First Tee – Tennessee graciously accepts gently used golf equipment donations. Donating golf equipment is an easy way to support our chapter!
- Please complete and submit the form below to make arrangements to drop off your donation.
- First Tee — Tennessee is a 501(c)(3) organization and will gladly provide you with a gift in kind donation receipt upon your request.